Ten km southeast of Nantes, Vertou is one of the most green municipalities of the urban area.
Rocked by the « Sèvre Nantaise », the city offers numerous possibilities of walks.
Vertou has 600 hectares of the vineyard of Nantes.
Hiking routes will allow you to discover the touristic, historic, patrimonial and gastronomic wealth of this endearing and dynamic city.
What to see, to do in Vertou :
- Hiking routes at the edges of the « Sèvre Nantaise »
- Discovery of the educational walk in edge of « Sèvre »
- The Gautron mill and the Road of the Monks
- The park of Loiry for walkers and jogging amateurs
- The festival Chirivari
- Horse races in the racecourse of Portillon